- 1 vs 1
- Double Elimination
- Forfeits automatically disqualify the players.
- Final is BO3
if a forfeit happens the forfeiter takes a 3-0 lose.
- Teams can only have 0.5 star ranking difference.
if there is 1-star difference both players have to accept the challenge of 1 star ranking difference.
- Both players can pick the same team.
- Pauses are NOT allowed if you don’t have the ball advantage.
if that happens match goes to forfeit
- View is set to Dynamic Camera only.
- Players can NOT bring their own controller.
- Players can have one of their friends together (Check next rule)
- Side coaching by the friends of the player are NOT
if that happens the whole game goes to forfeit.
- Player/Friend of player has to be silent during the game.
- Harassing/Cheating/Racism is NOT
if that happens the whole game goes to forfeit.
- No show.
Each player has 5 minutes to show up to a match. Not showing up within 5 minutes results in a default loss.
- If the game ends in a draw, you have to continue playing into extra time and penalty shootout until a winner is decided.
- Attribute cards are not allowed
- Loan players are not allowed.
- If you experience connection issue in your match please refer to a stuff member asap.
- If a disconnection with score 0-0 happens the game has to be restarted.
- It is not allowed to bring substitutes in the first half of the game unless one of the players got injured or a red card.
- Players can receive 6 penalty points per match.
- Pauses are not allowed.
The league administration has the right to decide outside or even against the rulebook in special cases to guarantee fair play.
1.2. Code of Conduct
Every participant has to behave with respect towards the representatives of the event, press, viewers, partners and other players. The participants are requested to represent esports, the administration team, and their Sponsors honorably. This applies to behavior in-game and also in chats, messengers, comments and other media. We expect players to conduct themselves according to the following values:
- Compassion: treat others as you would be treated.
- Integrity: be honest, be committed, play fair.
- Respect: show respect all other humans, including teammates, competitors, and event staff.
- Courage: be courageous in competition and in standing up for what is right.
Participants must not engage in harassment or hate speech in any form. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Hate speech, offensive behavior, or verbal abuse related to sex, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disability, physical appearance, body size, age, or religion.
- Stalking or intimidation (physically or online).
- Spamming, raiding, hijacking, or inciting disruption of streams or social media.
- Posting or threatening to post other people’s personally identifying information (“doxing”).
- Unwelcome sexual attention. This includes, unwelcome sexualized comments, jokes, and sexual advances.
- Advocating for, or encouraging, any of the above behavior.
Violation of this Code of Conduct will result in penalty points. In the case of repeat or extreme violations, penalties may include disqualification, or banning from future events.
1.2.1. Insults and offensive behavior
All insults that happen during a match or on the platform, may be punished. This includes in game chat of the corresponding game, guestbooks, forums, Match- or News-Comments, Messages, Match-Chat. Insults that happen on external messengers are not taken into account.
Penalties are no longer limited to Penalty Points and barrages, but may also contain the following depending on the incident, location and frequency of the insult:
- Penalty Points & barrages are given for incidents within Matches
- Insults or inappropriate behavior within Comments or other options for contacting a player, will result in a Forum- & Comment ban
Severe incidents including, but not limited to the following points, may be punished in other ways:
- Extremist statements
- Threat of violence
- Sexual harassment
- severe insults
- pornographic linking’s
The right to appeal is only with the injured.
- Game Coverage
The administration team reserves exclusive right to the coverage of events matches. This includes all forms of transmission, including IRC Bots, Shoutcast-streams, HLTV and TV Broadcasts. The administration team can assign the coverage rights of a match or of several matches to a third party or to the actual players themselves. In this case, terms and conditions would have to be arranged with the event management before the match.
In general, the administration team will contact any player or team if they wish to broadcast one of their matches. If no contact is made, individual players are allowed to arrange their own broadcasts. Should the game take place on a server that administrators have no direct access to, it must be made sure that enough slots are available for the according clients.
The official language of this section is English & Greek. All players should be able to communicate in English/Greek and to do so.
The attempt to deceive admins or other players with wrong or fake statements, information or data will not be tolerated.
All forms of cheating in our event matches are forbidden and will be penalized by the organizers. Players found cheating outside of the our event may be barraged. Depending on the evidence available. Note, we do not accept publicly submitted demo or screenshot evidence in these cases. Should it become known to the administrators that any form of cheating was used to the advantage of a player or a team during any match, the administration team reserves the right to punish them to the full extent of the rules available. By breaking any rule a player risks being barred or completely excluded from a specific league or from all leagues. This also includes their team.
The use of programs (or “hacks”) or other methods to circumvent, modify or in any way manipulate is forbidden. Any use of such programs or methods will be punished as cheating. Even testing of such programs or methods in a match not happening within the event will be punished.
2.3.1. Distribution of cheats
Contributing to the distribution of cheats in any way is not allowed on our event. This includes but is not limited to referring to the name, website or logo of cheats anywhere on our event, such as player profiles, team profiles, forums, comments, guest book entries, etc.
Violating this rule will be punished from a warning up to exclusion from our scheduled events.
2.3.2. Cheating Sanctions
Disqualification from the tournament, results voided, forfeiture of prize money, ban between 2 years and lifetime depending on age and level of player and nature/size of tournament and how the player cheated. Cheating at a professional level (i.e. where qualification for a professional event is at stake) should normally result in a 5 year ban, but, in aggravating circumstances, can result in a lifetime ban.
2.4. Match-Fixing/betting fraud
Engaging in any action that improperly influences the outcome of a game or match by any means.
3. Penalty points
If a player or team disregards or violates one or more of the rules of the league, this can have various consequences depending on the severity of the offense.
For claiming the cash prizes, the players must either hold an account with Hellenic Bank or create one after the tournament.
For any information please send us a message with by the form below.